Noida Extension News Update: Farmer gets greedy, Want more..
1 August 2011 1,183 views No Comment By ViewsInLine
As the discussion between Noida Authority and villagers progress, the farmers pour in more demand. New list of demands has been submitted to authority from villagers.
Villagers’ list of new demands
- Compensation on par with rate at which land was allotted by Greater Noida Authority to builders. In Noida Extension area, land was allotted to builders at Rs 10,000-12,000 per sqm. Farmers say since the authority works on a no-profit, no-loss basis, it should not have problems giving this rate to farmers.
- For land acquired from farmers and on which the authority built public facilities such as roads, sewers, parks etc, it should give compensation at the prevalent market rate. Farmers say this is necessary to neutralise the loss from the illegal sale of 60 acres of community land (gram panchayat land) in Patwadi to builders.
- 17.5 per cent of the total number of flats being built by builders should be reserved for farmers. If they are not allotted these flats, cash equivalent to the cost of these 17.5 per cent flats should be given to farmers.
- The Noida Authority has promised to give every farmer a plot in a developed sector six per cent the size of the land acquired from them. Farmers now want this figure raised to 10 per cent and stamp duty done away with.
- Farmers want the Noida Authority to return abadi (inhabited) land to them and restore their full ownership over such land, abolishing the authority’s practice of leasing such land to farmers.
- 30 per cent job quota in industries, IT and fashion institutions.
- Plus, 30 per cent quota in admissions in all primary and senior secondary education institutes apart from 30 per cent fees waiver on their children.
- Noida Extension News Update – Builders offer higher compensation to farmers
- Noida Extension News Update – Bisrakh holds the key to fate on Noida Ext.
- Noida Extension news update July 11 – 4.50 pm
- Noida Extension News Update July 13, Supreme court orders builders, to refund money
- News on Noida extension: High court to hear Noida Extn village cases on July 21
- Noida Extension News Update – High Court reserves its judgement on Noida land allotments
- Noida Extension News Update 27 july : Mayawati and builders collided to fraud on Noida Extension land scam